Our Mission Statement
“Protect our community and environment by providing education, prevention, and response through professional excellence!"
- PEOPLE- We value above all else
- SAFETY- Because we value people
- BALANCE- We recognize the importance of work-life balance
- INTEGRITY- Honest actions, open communication
- COMPASSION- In serving those in need
- RESPECT- For our community, our neighboring agencies, each other, and ourselves
- GROWTH- As an organization, as a team, and as individuals
- FORWARD-THINKING- Oriented towards the future
- We will encourage and support excellence in leadership, industry advancement, and service.
- We will provide effective and professional service and response.
- We will value teamwork and open communication with our internal and external partners as the foundation for everything we do.
- We will honor our families and will act with respect and integrity in all situations.